Introduction: A Note From Veltis Angel

Greetings and welcome to the Ice Queen Chronicles. The Ice Queen has endured many interpretations in society with many writers, photographers and costumers portraying their unique take on the mystical creature. However, the public's universal fascination with her is endless.

While attending Santa Con in December 2007, I embraced her.  Ever since I have been writing about her immortal life, strangely enthralled with the complexity of the character and her precious world of ice, dancing snow flakes and freezing winds. This was all a surprise to me because I have always loved the summer and resented the winter. That has all changed for now I see the never ending beauty of winter through her eyes and the essential need for what winter brings to keep the earth well.

Thanks for visiting the Ice Queen and I hope you will enjoy my story telling accompanied by fantasy photos and videos of the Ice Queen in all of her chilling glory!


Cheers,
Veltis Angel